Monday, September 14, 2009

June 27th, 2009 TAYLOR IS SIX!

Dear Taylor,
I am so proud of you! For six years I have been able to enjoy being your mom! You bring so much energy and life and joy to our family. You are silly, funny, and so curious and even a little mischeivious sometim es! Ha, Ha. More often than not I am laughing about something you said or did. I love how much you like school and meeting new friends. It is something that you are very good at. You are quite the gymnast these days and I haven't decided yet if doing gymnastics on the couch is really something I should fret about. Sometimes, your Dad and I just look at each other and wonder how a little person has so much energy! It is amazing. We must funnel that energy! haha! The other day when you got home from school you had ten pages of homework and that was not the norm so I asked you why you had so much work and you said, "Mommy I just love to talk and then I don't have time to finish my work..." We addressed the issue by pretending that I was a friend sitting beside you, trying to distract you and you had to concentrate on your work, I even had a cute baby for you to look at and you stayed focused...amazing! You are doing much better at getting your work done at school now. You are so silly! hahah... I love you Tay! I hope you know because knowing is everything.
Here are some more pics from your Birthday!





















For Tay's Birthday she wanted to go and eat breakfast with Daddy and ride horses. We went to Whitewater State Park about 20 min from our house and they have horses that you can "rent" and go on a trail ride. She loved it! Greg and Tay rode their own horses-she even controlled the reigns on her own! Grant and I watched Halle have a pony ride. It was a really fun family day. The next Day, Aunt Emy was in town and we went to the fair, it was awesome to have her here to share Tay's special day.






The lighting of the cupcake....ooooooooo...







SWEET BABY TAY, TURNING ONE YEAR OLD!





























r

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I can't believe she is six! She is so cute!

Janet said...

LOVE THESE POSTS!!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you and see you again. I love the spiky Tay-hair when she was a baby. And Grant is so teeny! I think I would be afraid of breaking him. I'm sure he's plumped a little now :) I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again....whenever that may be!