Hello! I just thought I would write a post because its something out of the ordinary for me. I guess I am feeling a little crazy! woohoo. Watch out day, cause its gonna be exciting!
Life is good! Why? Maybe I could list my top 10 as of late.
10. The wheather has cooled off!
9. Grant ate my homemade spaghetti and he loved it! ;0
8. Greg thinks I am slightly above average. haha.
7. Tay was sick a few days ago and we got to hang out and watch a movie together. odd fav. I know
6. Halle loves, loves kindergarten, and she has a cute crush (shh, dont tell that I blogged about it)
5. My St. George marathon is only 2.5 weeks away (this could be viewed as good and bad)
4. I want to get a dog!
3. Morning devotionals as a family are making a huge impact!!!!!!!
2. Volunteering with the PTO is not as scary as I thought it was going to be
1. Grant's catheter is out, and all is well. :) heehee.
So in other words, what is not to love?! (I would post a picture..... but I am on a good streak, I wouldn't want to ruin it by "promising to update the pics"... so we will just leave this one without one.)