Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some of the fun in December.

That Santa, he sure does love us! haha. Tay had wished for a "Moxie Girl, becuase they are modest Mommy and they are soo so cute". She's right! Halle had wished for "A little Pink Pig, so that I can love her and take care of her!" Halle said the cutest thing a couple of weeks after Christmas! We were in the car and Halle said," Mommy, why did I get presents from Santa?"
And I said"Because you are such a good girl and that is what happens at Christmas time". Long pause. "But Mommy, I sat in time-out a lot this year and I did not make some good choices,... Santa should not have gave me all of those presents." hahahahaha, so cute!!!! I reasured her that of course she was a good girl, and recommited myself to making sure that she knows that.:/
Wow, our little family of 5....Love it!!! I am so blessed! When I look at this picture I think about our crazy christmas eve. It was a little too rushed, and a little too hectic. We did some fun secret santa stuff. Had zuppa toscana for dinner, opened our christmas eve present (jammas), wrapped a few last minute things, packed for disney..... Christmas itself just didn't feel like it got the respect it deserves, or should I say, that Christ did not get the Respect that He deserved. Next year, I really will keep it simple. Its so much more awesome when we do!

My 3 kids! Christmas Eve pajammas. So fun, this picture just makes me smile!!!!


Our friend Amy came over on Christmas Eve and it was so great having her.



Thank you Bridget!!! She sent this beautiful gift to us and we absolutly love it. We opened it on Christmas Eve.




2009 Family portrait.





Snowmen. check. Hot chocolate. check. hot homemade bread. nope. cute girls. check.






We had soooo much fun making these. It was absolutly perfect snow!!! All we had to do was just kinda make a little ball and then kick it around and it just turned into this huge ball! so fun. can you see little Grant's snowman on the end! haha







12/13 A favorite tradition is to read in our Christmas Devotional Book every night that my mom made for us. It is excellent and it is such a great way to remember daily what the season is all about.








12/12.... Oh my goodness! Love him. Everytime I go to take a picture of my little guy I think the flash surprises him and his little smile vanishes for a second. haha.









Grant had his hypospadias surgery on December 4th. His Dr. was absolutly excellent! The surgery itself took about 2 hours. I couldn't believe how heartbreaking it was to come in and see him hooked up to IVs and just barely comeing out of his anethesia. I couldn't imagine how it would really feel if his surgery needs were more serious! He just slept pretty much the whole day










Here he is with the anesthesioligist just before his surgery.











Sweet boy, he was so happy and in just the best mood, had no idea what was coming at him. Haha.












Did you know they made such small hospital gowns? I didn't and look at the little booties. Cute.













There is an area in Richmond called the 'Depot District' and they have a big Christmas thing every tuesday night in December. It was a lot of fun this year. They have horse-drawn carrage rides, hot cocoa, balloon-animal-thingy-magiggs:) Santa, face painting.... anyway, lots of fun!

























2 comments:

OnlyAng said...

Great photos, as usual, Steph! Looks like your darling little family is doing so well :) I hope Grant has recovered nicely from his surgery and I can't get over your story about Halle having to sit in time-out! Tay looks like the ever doting big sister!! Wish you all well! Ang

Jake and Em said...

Wow! More posts!! Posts from the Ingrams just make my day!!! Love this cute family of 5!!!