Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh Hello.

Hello! I just thought I would write a post because its something out of the ordinary for me. I guess I am feeling a little crazy! woohoo. Watch out day, cause its gonna be exciting!
Life is good! Why? Maybe I could list my top 10 as of late.
10. The wheather has cooled off!
9. Grant ate my homemade spaghetti and he loved it! ;0
8. Greg thinks I am slightly above average. haha.
7. Tay was sick a few days ago and we got to hang out and watch a movie together. odd fav. I know
6. Halle loves, loves kindergarten, and she has a cute crush (shh, dont tell that I blogged about it)
5. My St. George marathon is only 2.5 weeks away (this could be viewed as good and bad)
4. I want to get a dog!
3. Morning devotionals as a family are making a huge impact!!!!!!!
2. Volunteering with the PTO is not as scary as I thought it was going to be
1. Grant's catheter is out, and all is well. :) heehee.

So in other words, what is not to love?! (I would post a picture..... but I am on a good streak, I wouldn't want to ruin it by "promising to update the pics"... so we will just leave this one without one.)

5 comments:

Our Hot Spot said...

hey are you all coming out for the St. Geroge Marathon? Jared would love to see Greg. Its so fun to see your updates.

Jenny said...

What a great, quick, update post. Steph, you've got to change this font tho - it's really hard to read! Glad you are a happy girl and all is well in your world! :)

Good luck with your marathon, you are a superstar!!!

Melanie said...

How exciting to peek at your blog and see a new post! Made my day! By the way-don't get a dog until you have a fence and a dog door! Can't wait to see you in 5 days!!!!

Janet said...

LOVE the new picture!!! You guys are so beautiful. Good luck on the marathon. Wish we were going to be there :( Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Indiana Downings said...

I have an adorable beagle (male)& beagle/terrier mix (female) who are not getting the love at our house & could use a new home. Housebroken & well behaved, but our busy lives are not fair to them. If you are interested, let me know...Rae Downing