Tuesday, June 17, 2008

After 9 years we are finally here!!! Congrats Greg!

Scary Greg is trying on his "hood" before graduation. No, that is not how you wear it....
At graduation we said some last minute quick goodbyes to old friends! Tay and Halle love Abigail Raven, and her sister Breanna (not pictured).
Ah, the graduates, Don Parker, Jeff Jones and Greg
There he is, about to be "hooded"
My graduate, doesnt he look pretty in Purple! We really are so very proud of him and what a huge accomplishment it is!!!

10 comments:

Jake and Em said...

YEA!!!! I love your new posts! I'm so proud! :)

The Clems said...

Congrats you guys! That must feel like a major accomplishment! Yea!

Andrea said...

YAY Greggie! Isn't it ironic that everyone in the pictures have great teeth?:) Love the new posts

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

Hoooooorrayyyy!!! New Post's! Congrats to you and to Greg!!! See you soon!!
Heath

Sarah said...

Wow, congrats on the graduation and the half marathon. You guys are awesome!

The Favorite said...

A HUGE congrats to everybody on being done with Dental school. We have great places to work here in New York.... We love and miss you and Amazing job on the 1/2 marathon as well! Give Tay and Halle hugs from us.

Katie said...

YAY! So exciting! Congrats to the Ingrams! :)
And Greg really does work the purple, huh? :)

Chris said...

Congratulations on the graduation! I just found your blog - hope you don't mind hearing from an old neighbor from Provo! You look great and your family is so cute!

Stefani said...

I just found your blog through Ashley's. I love it. How's graduated life? I feel like it will never come.

The Dixon Family said...

Okay seriously???? Greg and Stephanie Ingram??? I've been wondering what you all have been up to . . .

It's Jordan (Kemsley) Dixon from Greenbrier!!! How cute is your little family?!?!? Where are you guys now? You look so fabulous!

Email me. spencerandjordan@dixondays.com. Or check out our blogspot. spencerandjordan.blogspot.com. I'm so glad I found you!!!