Monday, July 7, 2008

Miniture golf, we will never be the same!

Ah, my new love!!!!!! Putt Putt Golf. Greg and I went in Florida, (there will be a post after this one instead of before this one because I messed the other post up that was supposed to preface this!) We had so very much fun! Greg taught me that miniature golf is what it says it is...but putt putt is a whole other level of golf!!!! Yes that is a picture of my hole in one thank you very much!
Greg and the Apes, same family huh!
Me, I guess pretending to golf strangely-we dont really know.
go racing baby Zebra, go! As you can tell, these pics were from a jungle themed putt putt course, the coolest putt putt was the pirate cove...so fun!!!!

2 comments:

Jake and Em said...

HAHAHA!!!

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

Scary Zebra Jockey!!! Man you look like an ape trying to putt in that picture!! So fun.