Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Weekend!

Hmm, every picture of me is of me laying down.....seriously, its not all I do. I will have to talk to Greg about taking other kinds of pictures. Why even put the picture in!? For posterity sake I suppose...
She is admiring her basket of goodies with her friend of the week....."chicky", such creative nameing! :)




Bailey is Wes' daughter and is so cute! She had such a good time hunting!








And the hunt is on!





Sleepy Halle with her Basket!






Happy Easter Tay!







Greg took pictures of the girls after church....Love the forced smiles!








Halle just relaxin on the new couches! Yeah!









Yeah! All of that saving for months paid off and Greg drove over and picked up our couches on Friday night. We had a hard time finally agreeing on a couch but we finally got there and here they are. Now we can move down the list on other fun things to save for. When we were first married, Bishop Danes in Orem told us to never buy anything that you can't pay cash for. He and his family (6 kids) lived in a new house for 2 years before they had any furniture....anyway-very inspiring.....blah blah, I know. :)










Beautiful Easter Eggs! The girls and I spent a ton of time just decorating eggs. I realized that once the baby is here we wont be able to be so relaxed with our time doing things just the three of us like!



My sweet girls!
















5 comments:

Jenny said...

Steph! Good job re: paying cash. So true and such a freeing lesson. Right up the Dave Ramsey aisle.

You look so cute prego, and I did think you were still on some sort of bed rest with all the laying down pics. Have you been cleared from that and feeling better?

I mean, not that it's weird to lay down while golfing or anything! :)

Naomi said...

Looks like great times! I'm with you on the wait until you can pay cash thing. . . you guys are so great. I can't wait until we can write each other about the cute things our babies are doing! Soon. . . soon. :)

Sarah said...

Fun times! Cute pictures! Paying cash for stuff, that is sooo good instead of going into debt!

Janet said...

The comment about not being able to take your time when the baby comes....AMEN! I'm so jealous that you can even do that now. It's going to be like 5 years until I can do that.

LMJ said...

Love those pictures! Ahhh the laying down. I remember it well from the Christmas concert a few years ago :) Hang in there, you are THISCLOSE to being done!! I heart your house. I want it. I am going to come and take pictures of everything and then do it all in our house...wait, no, I don't have one yet. Wahhh. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!!