Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok, just more cute pictures of my girls!

I saw a post on the shabby apple website for the "picture princess" and I just had to put pictures of the girls on my blog and then put the shabby apple link on my blog so I thought....why not?! So, here is my little plug for my girls on why their mom thinks they are the best things ever! I love you Tay and Halle!!!!!! If you (other readers of my blog) have never checked out the shabby apple website I would highly recommend it. Beautiful dresses...all totally modest and they have sweet little girl's dresses as well!
Halle- 3 years old, will be 4 in March and is such a cute little girl. Halle's personality is one that is sweet, caring, and honest. Her amazing blue eyes and captivating smile are what make her a picture princess. Halle's favorite dress on the Shabby website is: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-108-45-words-per-minute.aspx
Taylor-5 years old and so smart! She is a ball of energy and fun. From her sprinkles
(freckles) and her permanent smile or silly face she never has a dull moment! She is a perfect picture princess! Tay's favorite dress on the shabby website is: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-185-canary.aspx













2 comments:

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

I'm crying, I miss you sooooooooooooooooo bad! I miss you and your girls and all that you bring into my life! Thanks for who you are to me! YOU are amazing!

Naomi said...

We miss you guys so much! The pictures of your girls are SO darling. Halle is looking so much like you! They are just beautiful, and I LOVE their personalities. So, yep, both of us prego again. . . ah the joys. I hope you are doing okay- are you down a lot again? We are due in the middle of May, and this one will be a delivery day suprise. . . I really have no clue if it is a boy or girl. It is so much fun! I need to get your phone number and address- can you email it to me sometime? Thanks!