Friday, May 25, 2012

What exactly do you mean....... normal?

Normal?

As in, I am really tired all the time.

Normal?

As in, I feel a lot of pressure in my torso area.

Normal?

As in,  I cant feel the left side of my body!!

So with all of these tests that we have been having, 2 MRIs, 3 different sets of bloodwork, a fun spinal tap, etc... everything is coming back... normal.  But my symptoms are not normal.  So what is a girl to do? I talked to the assistant for the nuerologist (for the 3rd time) and she, somewhat begrudgingly, told me that all of the test results were normal.  I asked her what tests were next and what the new plan was and she said there were no more tests..... that I just need to wait for my next appointment (June 28th) and then maybe he can prescribe me something for my symptoms.

Um, No.

I do not wait.  I will not wait for another month to find out why my body is reacting the way it is.  Something must be the cause.  Another month without running or really feeling like myself?  No.

I am trying to remind myself that normal, is good!!  Bad news would be terrifying.  Not knowing the real reason why, just might make me go crazy.

No comments: