Friday, March 27, 2009

Halle Louise Ingram, where have the years gone?

3 years old
2 years old

1 year old


newborn baby.....



Halle totally surprised us and wanted a Pink Pirate party? What is a pink pirate party you ask? Well you act like pirates, have a treasure hunt, say "Arrggh Maty", have pirate cupcakes and have a pink, heart shaped eyepatch apparantly!




For dinner we ate "like pirates", no silverware, no manners and totak mess while eating spaghetti! Taylor absolutly loved it!!!!!





Halle laughed the whole time throughout dinner. She still pretty much ate one noodle at a time so as to decrease the messiness. hahaha






Arrrhghg, me matys. We really did have such a fun night. We had a treasure hunt that led us all around our house and in the yard, reading pirate books, having dinner and getting pirate cupcakes!







They really got into it!!! It was hilarious! Our pink princess Halle wanted a pirate party.....go figure!








There were six things that Halle specifically wanted to do on her Birthday-so cute! In a jumbled order, they were as follows: #1 Halle wanted to decorate cupcakes with Tay-Tay. A little too much blue writeable iceing, ya think?









#2 She wanted to do homework with Tay-Tay. I found some "birthday" themed worksheets online. I love the internet!










#3 Halle wanted to go get Chocolate Ice Cream "in a cone" with Mommy and Daddy-Luckily Greg was able to sneak away during his lunch break and do just that.
























Ok, she carried this "Happy Birthday" balloon around with her the whole day-so funny!













Four years old!














#5 She wanted to paint her fingernails and toenails....


















#6 She wanted to snuggle and read lots and lots of books :) PERFECT!















7 comments:

Amber said...

I love it. So cute. Despite all your cute ideas. Dinner, the pirate decor...I am loving having the kid make the request. I just would hope my kids come up with request like yours.

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

You are the amazing person, look at you! you are so stinking creative, and so good at giving your kids just what they want! wow, I am amazed! I love you steph and I can't believe how much I miss you! It's as if I haven't seen you in decades! kiss your girls for me!

Petersen Kids said...

I can't believe she is 4, time just flies! What a perfect birthday for her. I love that she wanted to eat like a pirate....so cute! :)

Mandy + Aubrey said...

You're such a fun mom. Love the princess pirate idea--that's a new one! I was just listening to the Dixie Chicks and it totally took me back...fun times.

LMJ said...

What a beautiful girl Halle is, and so sweet. Tell her Happy (belated) Birthday from Harper and Holland. Harper has been talking about "Taylor and Halle" (always as a pair) recently - we need to get together!

Katie said...

Aw, the girls are so old and beautiful!!! :) Steph, I can tell what a great mommy you are! (Not that I didn't already know that) And how creative are you for thinking up heart shaped eye patches?! Geeze!

Love ya! :)

Naomi said...

Happy Birthday Halle! What a special day! :)