Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring, Chalk and Chipmunks!

Taylor "colored" her eye pink with chalk. silly girl! heehee
We have had a few nice days and even I went outside and layed on our front lawn.. (gasp) We got the sidewalk chalk out and the girls had so much fun playing hopscotch. Tay is an old pro, and Halle is at that cute stage where her hopping is a little run/skip/hop/bounce and I LOVE it!

Ok, so for Family Home Evenings we have been going through President Hinckleys Be's and two weeks ago the topic was "Be Smart". So each Monday night we have been picking something new to learn about. Well, we learned all about squirrels/Chipmunks...Taylor and Halle can give you a refresher's course if you need one, and we learned that we have "fox squirrels" in our back yard.


We normally only see one at a time in our backyard so Halle calls "our" squirrel "Chippy". Its too funny!



We actually purchased a piece of furniture! We bought this table and chairs at the end of last month with my Mom's help and we love being able to eat in the Kitchen again...(our other table is in the "dining room" aka homework and project room :)....oh and the wallpaper you see in this picture is basically all gone thanks to my awesome girls who come and help me since I am disabled... :) Oh yeah, I put them to work on all the really vital important stuff!




Time is actually moving, we are in our 3rd trimester and amazingly enough I am still alive. :) With that acknowledgement and the fact that spring is here or is just around the corner-it feels like I can breathe again. I just may survive this yet!

5 comments:

OnlyAng said...

Love your updates! Glad to hear you are hanging in there... can't wait to see you all again and meet your new little man!

Sarah said...

Your girls are so cute! Lots of fun! Glad to hear also that you're hanging in there. What a rough road you've been on, but it'll be over soon, yea!

Melanie said...

I was so excited to get on and see new pictures and stories. It was like I was back there again!!!

bledsoeblog said...

So sweet are your two girls. You "rule-breaker," how dare you lay out on the front lawn:)! You deserve a little fresh air now and then!

BTW, I love your new birdy background. LOVE the birds!

Naomi said...

You will survive! Your girls are so darling- what a little pal Halle must be for you! A. is still working on her tooth. . . I think it will be a while. I totally love your new dining set- your house looks darling! Take care!