Friday, March 27, 2009

Silliness

I am so happy when they are both home and just playing. I am so grateful to have such sweet and awesome and crazy and energetic little girls!


This is the art that I promised to post when the girls finished their projects and they finished them in January....we had so much fun putting them together. We "copied" the idea from Pottery Barn. This is the one that Tay put together-she painted the canvas and picked out the fabric and paper and put together the flowers-and helped cut out the different shapes.


This is Weezer's, she did such a good job. It was fun to work on a project together. Both girls loved putting together their flowers....they are my "new" obsession...super glue, flowers and buttons! We made a ton of cute magnets with them too!



Can you say SPRING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls came running inside one day last week and said Mommy! Spring is here, spring is here! Hallelula!




2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm loving the art projects. I've never thought to do something that involved with my children. My patience is running low this week. I'll have to pick a good week to try something like that.

Naomi said...

So cute! I love their artwork! They are so creative! :)