Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A "looth tooth" and Halle-fun

Ok, you can't really tell from this picture..(shhhh, don't tell her!) but she has a "looth tooth", she has been working on it for a couple of days now and she it just sooo excited.
Halle-Weeze, no longer wants to be called "weeze"-her name is "Halle". Don't worry, I "accidently" slip it in there once in a while and she doesn't seem to catch it! Our days at home together are filled with taking care of all of her little "friends". Quite literally they are her friends and while she is taking care of one animal/friend she constantly worries if the other ones are getting their feelings hurt because she isn't caring for them. Oh Halle-I need to get you out into the real world...but for now-I love that you are home with me and our days are made up of make-believe!

I came up the stairs one day and I found this on the stairs.....Halle said that it was the two of us in the hospital bed and that she got to stay there with me this time...with elephant of course. Sweet.


In an earlier post I had a picture of Emily and Halle, well this is her sister Kelly and she comes on Mondays and Wednesdays and teaches Halle a preschool lesson and takes her on a fun outing. Cute huh!



On one of Halle's outings they went to a farm store and Halle got to hold a baby duck!!! She was so excited!




7 comments:

Janet said...

Love the new background on your blog! Eve was astounded when I explained that Taylor was losing a tooth. I think it freaked her out :o) Your house and neighborhood look so cute. I can't wait to come see it and run another half marathon!!! Yeay!

Sarah said...

I bet that is so nice to have the help, looks like they have tons of fun!

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

It looks like that duck is going to be sqwooshed! Sooooo cute!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Taylor's little face is always so expressive! I love it. I voted for Grant, for obvious reasons...why does his name have to start with 'G'?

bledsoeblog said...

I just took your "G" name poll and thought of 2 other names you could possibly consider (no offense taken if they are NOT chosen!)
Garrett
and
Garrison

Just to add to your fun of chosing a name!

The Favorite said...

A Loose tooth! That is very exciting. Jane is jealous. I hope you are feeling well. That's so cute about the hospital bed and elephant.

LMJ said...

Hey Steph! I just voted for GRAYSON!!! on your little poll. Jeff, however, wanted to make sure and put a vote in for his favorite: Gaylord. Ha ha. Seriously, though, he wants to nominate Gage, which I like as well. Hope you are feeling OK. We can't wait for you to have that little guy!!