Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some January fun.

How cute it this little boy! Such a Greg-mini-me. It was 100 day at school and he also wanted to get a snapshot of what he looked like on this 100th day of Halle's Kindergarten. :)
There they are.... the little people who are my world!

The princess of 100 day!!! So cute, and so smart! She loves, loves school!!! She has grown up so much this year! Oh, the places you'll go Halle!


He just finished (well in the sense that it is all in his mouth not in his hands) a brownie, and he is getting ready to make the sign for "more"!!




Happy bath time! He use to be petrified of bubbles, it was hilarious to watch! Is that mean? He is use to them now but he detests when they get on the toys he is playing with, especially his prized bouncy balls!!!



3 comments:

Jake and Em said...

hahaha!!!! the pics of G-man make me LOL :)
I love your little people!! they make me smile from ear to ear!! I need an Ingram fix ASAP!!!

Janet said...

We have GOT to get our boys together. They are exactly the same and I think they would rule all!

Melanie said...

Wow, no kidding he is a mini-Greg. What a compliment!! I wish this site had sound effects... 100 days of school-I remember that so well from just a few days ago when you kids were in school. Sniff, sniff...