Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Valentines Day...at the Newport Aquarium

The aquarium was so neat and it had really, really neat sharks. There was one that they had bred there at the aquarium that was part sting ray part shark. It was freaky looking...They had exhibits of Jellyfish, seahorses, otters, birds, alligators, frogs, and obviously a lot of neat fish.


My Dad flew out for Valentine's weekend and it was so wonderful to have him here with us! We put him straight to work, poor guy! Sorry you had to live for so long without Mom!! Ok, that shark looks like it is seriously wanting to eat Taylor's head...


I survived almost the whole day. I sat down a lot and layed down some and passed out in the parking garage but all in all it was a good day! :)



There was a guy that was charging $15 a picture but my mom stood right next to him and took this picture. haha




7 comments:

Petersen Kids said...

Wow, I just barely commented on the last one, and there's already a new post. (I'm pretty pathetic, I know!) Taylor is such a character! She is totally a poser in all those pics, so cute!!

Jake and Em said...

So great to see you posting again!!! Love your shirt by the way :) The girls of course look adorable and you look great!

The Favorite said...

Passed out? You silly girl. That does look like a fun day at the aquarium with your family. I love your little pregnant belly. Cool shark pictures- my kids loved them.

Naomi said...

Steph- you are a trooper! What an amazing mama- your children are so blessed to have you! All your new posts just made me cry- I SO wish I was there to help! This carryin' babies thing is just hard- there is no other way of saying it. But, you are doing it and this new little baby will be here in just a few months- a beautiful baby boy who will bless the lives of many! Hang in there and know that I am thinkin' about you! :) Naomi

Wandering Willow said...

Oh your family is so adorable! Your girls are to cute!!! How much fun are you guys! Your parents look great! Tell them I said hello! I miss your parents! Anyway glad to see you are up and feeling better. And one day you will have to tell me how you got your playlist on your blog! I can't get mine on!!! Glad you are feeling a bit better! And don't worry you are still beautiful! Always were always will be. You make me SO JEALOUS!

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

You inspire me girly! I miss you tons and wish i was SOOO much closer to you so I could just kidnap those kids and help you out! You have to be one of the cutest people I have ever met AND you are my sister! You are amazing and inspirational and so so so wonderful! I love you and I hope you know that!

bledsoeblog said...

So sorry to hear you have been so sick Stephanie! Those boys I tell you! I am so sorry and will be thinking of you!
Rebecca