Monday, June 15, 2009

Backtracking just a bit......

On June 2nd, Taylor's school had a Family Literacy night and everyone was invited to make a book float....Tay chose to do her's on Good Night Gorilla since it been one of her favorites since she was little. She did such a good job! So cute!


Oh, Bridget....what will I, we, do without you? The girls have had so much fun with you. It's crazy how much time has passed while you have been here!


On Memorial Day we went to Whitewater State Park, Bridget and I were laughing a little that there is such a thing as a state park with no mountains and that there is no "white wate
r" at this state park. ohwell. haha. We had lots of fun on our picnic. It was raining but we grilled our chicken and toasted marshmallows and played a fun game of hide and go seek.


Little Miss Sassy. She is getting so punky, besides the fact that we dont want it to stick around and we would never let her know it, its kind of cute. I just keep that to myself though! Her hands are on her hips these days more often than not.

On sunday night the girls and Greg slept out on the trampoline. They all slept out there until 9am....we all thought that they wouldn't sleep well but apparantly they did!

Beautiful Bridget...reading Lillys Purple Plastic Purse! Oh my heck, I love Keven Henkes' books! They are my favorite!!!!!!!!! All of them are so awesome!

I snapped some pictures while we were playing Pretty Pretty Princess one day.

Very pretty princess! Good times Bridget! When you are home and missing us you can think of all the games you got to play with us while you were here. You know, the ones where they lasted forever, and you and I would never win! haha

Halle and Tay had been on the trampoline all of 5 minutes when we heard some awesome screaming...Halle had recieved the first casuality. We made a pretty big deal out of the fact that she was the first one to get an injury and so she thought it was pretty cool!


Jumping queens

After spending a couple of hours putting it all together, these awesome people were ready to play!




Hard at work. Yeah! We bought a trampoline and it has been such a fun, new addition to the family! Whats summer without a trampoline, thats what I would like to know. haha



Tay was having the hardest time falling asleep one night so she came down and we made her a little bed on the couch while we were playing a game...5 minutes later, she was out. so funny.


Movie night. On friday nights we have family movie night and it has been such a fun tradition. If you have any movies that you would like to suggest just let us know....they just have to be clean, no swearing, fun and not totally a princess theme since we do have boys in the family! haha

3 comments:

OnlyAng said...

Oh we LOVE Chrysanthemum! Same author... I love to read your posts and look at your photos, you are such a wonderful mommy!!!! Have you done Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for movie night? I have always loved that movie :o) See you this weekend at Abbi's wedding??

The Favorite said...

Cute pictures! We love Good Night Gorilla and Kevin Henkes books too (I think Sheila Rae the Brave is the first one Jane memorized.)
We have Friday movie night too and usually it's whatever we checked out from the library that day. We've recently watched "Series of Unfortunate Events," "Madagascar 2," "Bedtime Stories," and some Mickey Mouse one. You'll have to let us know what fun ones you find too.

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness I'm so glad Bridget was able to come help you guys! This must be the summer for trampolines--we bought one about a month ago and we LOVE it! My favorite part is that it makes our house the "cool house" in the neighborhood to play at so I always know where the kids are and I can listen in on their conversations...evil, I know. I love the picture of Taylor asleep on the couch! Priceless.

Feel free to visit Hawaii anytime! We'll be here for another two and a half years, and I'm sure they need dentists...people here still have teeth, right? Most of them, anyway :)

Are you guys going to Utah anytime soon? The kids and I are planning a trip home in October and pretty much all summer next year. We'll figure out some way to see you!

Love you guys!