Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wm. Grant Ingram!!!!

Sweetness!!!! I love you my little boy!
Welcome Home!

Grant and his cousin Lydia, who was born on May 29th are only 6 days apart! Love it!Can any parent get use to all of those little faces that newborns make? I can't!! Look at that mouth! haha



Sweet, sweet boy! He is really so tiny. When we left the hospital he weighed only 5.1 pounds. His pediatrician said not to worry that if when we go back to see him if he only weighs 4.5 pounds or less. Yikes!!!!!! Ok, he reminds me of Greg in this picture!




Beautiful Bridget!!! What would we have done with out you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I love you so much! Since my sister was here helping us we were just able to leave for the hospital when the time came and she took care of the girls and the house and everything!





Two big sisters! I love them tons. It is always such a strange feeling to watch your babies walk in and hold your new little one. Oh, how I hope I can be a good mommy to all of them. They deserve the very very best!























So tiny!









Proud Daddy! Greg you are the best! I would not have wanted to trade places with him for the past 8.5 months. He has had so much on his shoulders. Thanks for all the support Greg! It looks like he has his ear pierced.....haha










Tay-Tay is so excited, of course! She was asleep on the floor in our room and when we were getting ready to leave for the hospital, Greg picked her up off the floor and put her in her bed and she said,"But Daddy, Mommy said that I could sleep here!" When he told her that we were going to the hospital to have her new baby brother-the smile on her face was huge, she couldn't say a word! Taylor was actually Speechless!






Halle! Since the day she found out he was comeing, we have talked about him non stop and daydreamed together while Tay was at school about baby being here and what he would look like and how much fun he would be to play with. Look at that smile....it says it all! The wait is over!

Just minutes old and already making silly faces for the camera-so Greg!


Father and Son! Sweet.


Have I mentioned that I feel amazing! Other than being a little tired, I havent felt this good for....8.5 months! I haven't thrown up once since he was born. Amazing

Just waitin on Greg! Seriously honey enough primping...., lets go have this baby!


The following birth story is mostly for my own journaling, so skip ahead if you dont want to read all the boring details....)On Wednesday night (June 3) I could not sleep. I woke up at 11:30pm and couldnt fall back asleep, I layed there, thinking about how much longer I was going to have to wait for him to come, I was naseaus and was having some braxton hicks but those were the norm....at about 2:30am It felt like he just kicked twice and then it felt like a "pop". I sat up really quick and said "Greg, I think my water just broke" He said,"Ya think!" because our bed was seriously soaked. gross..haha. I jumped up and called my Dr's office and they said to go to the hospital. Greg went downstairs and told Bridget and we were all soooo excited. We got to the hospital at about 3:30am and got admitted, my contractions started coming really hard at about 5:30am and I got my epidural (blessed thing!!!) at 7:30am. Grant's heart rate was scaring the dr's and nurses and me! because everytime I had a contraction his heart rate would fall from 140 bpm to 50 bpm and they would all just stare at the screen and wait for it to jump back up. They kept saying that if it wasn't going to go back up they were going to do an emergency c-section. They all looked like they were about to jump at any second....They checked me at 9am and I was dialated to a 6. I had forewarned them that once I get to a 5 or 6 that I go really fast. And sure enough, 5 minutes later I was an 8 and then 10 minutes after that I was a 10 and was ready to start pushing! About 13 minutes later, Grant was here!!! Surreal!

Being patient for something makes it all the more worth it right? Right! We love him so much! He is perfect and so cute and we cannot get enough of him. Was he worth all of the fainting and throwing up for 8.5 months? Yes...I would do it again in a heartbeat! I have officially fallen in love.....again. I love you Grant. Thank you for coming to us and for sticking with me through all the icky months. It looks like you were starving right along with me!! Sorry little man! You are quite the little fighter!!




















16 comments:

Jake and Em said...

Great pictures guys!!! I just can't get enough of him (unfortunately from a distance)! I love hearing the delivery story! It makes us feel like we were there! haha! We love him already and can't wait to meet him and see you guys!!!! Give Grant LOTS of XOXOXO'S from his Uncle Jake and Aunt Emily! We love you guys!!!

OnlyAng said...

Oh wow! Why would anyone want to skip the story? It's beautiful and your little Grant is, too. Tay and Halle are such the proud big sisters! Congrats to you all <3 Ang

Lisa and Randy said...

We are so glad that your little guy is here and you both survived in one piece. He is adorable. The girls look so sweet with Grant...they will be great helpers to you. We are so happy for you guys.

Andrea said...

I love love that you blogged all of this and filled it with pictures. Keep the updates coming! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I'm so happy you guys welcomed a little boy into our family! Riley and Karsen are thankful:) I have the whole summer off so maybe I can make a trip to see you guys. I loved reading about him and the birth, etc. It seems like only yesterday we welcomed a little boy home too.

Amber said...

He is so dang cute. Holy cow. I have a million things running through my head. Wondering how you made it through your horrible pregnancy? How come you daughters look so incredibly well behaved? Laughing...about Greg's earring...ROCK ON GREG. And of course the water breaking. I was laughing so hard I interrupted Chad in his gaming world and made him listen to your story. Love you and I'm SOOOO happy for you. You deserve to be feeling on top of the world.

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Hallelujah! YOu finally have a baby! The things you have to go through to have children are truly amazing. YOU are amazing. He is so tiny and adorable and sweet! I'm so glad he's here and your agony is over! By the way, I LOVE the name :) I can't wait for him to meet our little Grant! They're going to be best cousins for sure, I just know it. I love that we now have sons with the same name. Awesome. Congratulations, and you look so beautiful and happy!

The Favorite said...

SOOOO HAPPY the 8.5 months are over and he is here. He is just a tiny little man, so handsome though. We are so excited for all of you and are glad you're feeling better. He came quick! I love the pictures and his name- super cute.

Sarah said...

Glad he's here! Congrats! He's a cutie! Thanks for sharing the story. I bet you are grateful to have that pregnancy over with, sounds yucky!!

Naomi said...

You did it! He is just precious! and SO tiny! What a blessing. We love and miss you guys! :)

LMJ said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations to both of you (although mostly to you :) I can't believe how well you survive such hard pregnancies. You look SO great for just having a baby - all of you guys are just beaming. I can't wait to meet the little guy and see how tiny he is!!!

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

so special! I love it! congratulations and thanks a lot for making me cry! OUT of JOY for you all! I really am soooo happy for you all! Steph I am so glad that you FINALLY feel better! we will go to hell and back for those little people huh? love you and he's adorable! really trully adorable! can't wait to see him and hold him! when are you blessing him?

Katie Warner said...

Oh congratulations! He is so cute! We are so happy for you, and I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Lynnette said...

He's beautiful! I'm so glad that he is here and you are both doing well! What a relief!! Congratulations, and good luck with your three adorable kids!

Our Hot Spot said...

Congrats! He is one handsome little man. How the household will change with him around. Congrats again.
Love
Jared and Aimee Asay

Meghan said...

Congratulations!! He is darling! Or I guess I should say very handsome!! I'm so glad that you survived the pregnancy and now have that sweet little boy to make it all worth it!! Boys are sooo much fun! You have a beautiful little family!

Jeff and Jess said...

He is so cute! Congrats. I'm glad you are feeling better!