Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life is sweet...

He is getting so alert! It is too fun. Doesn't he look so cool in his camo shirt? He thinks so. He took his first real bath today because his belly button is finally all dried and cleaned up. He loved it! He is 2.5 weeks old (19 days old!)


We came home from Indy this past weekend at 1am in the morning and this is what we found in our bedroom upstairs. Apparantly the crack in the ceiling that I have been worried about really did finally fall. Ugggh.


hahahaha



No one mournes the tubers!!!




Just Relaxin after a hard t-ball game...





So classic for their personalities!!!






Grant is 13 days old!
















Hey guys! Whats up?








4 comments:

Janet said...

You have to blow up that picture where Halle is getting choked and put it in their room! I'm STILL laughing about it while I'm writing this. Awesome.

Sarah said...

How cute! I love the pictures!

Jake and Em said...

Words cannot describe how much I love these pictures!!! So cute and SO Tay and Halle! Amazing how a picture can capture their personalities perfectly! I cannot wait to see Grant!!! He's a little doll baby!!

The Favorite said...

He is so cute!!!!!
I was just showing Jane the pictures and I said, "This is Tay's little brother, do you remember her?" and she said, "Oh yeah she was my first friend and we'd have lots of play dates." We love and miss you!