Monday, June 22, 2009

T-Ball!!!

They just finished their first game...."so tired, and hot, and hungry", Ah, the thrill of victory!
Greg, gets to help out a lot....Halle has fallen twice while running to 3rd base. We think the helmet is top heavy, ya think.

Go Tay, go!!!! She loves it, she has caught the ball twice!


Cuteness.



"So coach Daddy, is it snack time yet?"




Run, Tay run! I love that Taylors pictures are actual action shots and Halle's are poses, and holding her helmet. haha





Hey, batter, batter, batter, Swing!






She's Ready! she is so into the game the whole time.







Halle's playing in the dirt...just like her daddy


















Take me out to the ball game! He is so ready to get out there and play, can you tell?



































3 comments:

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

What a cute family. Congrats on the newest addition. He's so cute! I'm sure it's tons of fun wtching your girls take care of him.

Janet said...

Oh. Man. That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! They are adorable. I bet you just sit and laugh through the entire game. I wish I was there!! Ian has that same little sleeper. We'll have to dress them the same and get some pics taken :o) I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. Hopefully that means that everyone else is doing better too. Love you!!!

OnlyAng said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts so far! You all are so darned cute!!! Yay for T-Ball and gymnastics!