Monday, June 22, 2009

Lots of fun random pics!

Our glow worm! On day 6- we went and had to get his billirubin checked cause he was one little yellow guy! His had a level of 17.5 so we started the billi blanket and he glowed at night
Oh, the heel stabs! Each of his little heels had 4 each! Sad... his levels finally peaked at 18.6-yikes.

Cute little boy who grew a tail. The billi-blanket was bigger than he was. It was just this rectangular, flat, thing with a cord sticking off the end, that had the fiber optic-ish lights shining through, he was uncomfortable with it at first but then I think since it was so warm, he didn't mind.


Sun in a box...



When I got home from his second round of heel sticks at the hopital "soak up some indirect rays".




Cuteness. Love this blanket! It is ultra soft-I want one.





So little, 4 days old






Just a little teeny super guy! (4 days old)







Nice, hot, 1st day of summer vacation.....








Bridget got out the buckets and soapy water to wash the van and she asked the girls if they wanted to help and they just looked at her crazy cause they thought the only way to wash a car is to drive it through the car wash....looks like I need to be less lazy and wash my car by myself once in a while....naaaahhhhh.









1st day of summer vacation....bubbles! Tay got some bubbles from Mrs. Oler and as she was walking outside they spilt and she just burst into tears....She has missed her kindergarten class so much and Mrs. Oler! Its been a hard transition for her...I am trying to do summer school but it is pretty shady right now! Hopefully it will only get better...haha.










The girls are doing sooo well with him! They keep wondering when he is going to wake up!












Loving his car seat....can you tell?






First walk-3days old







Our yellow little guy,







Before Grant came, Halle always asked me if baby would be as big as this blue doggy and I told her that he would be bigger...she reminded me the other day that I was wrong!






1 comment:

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

aaaaahhhhhh he's so cute! so cute! When are you blessing him? Your kids aren't the only ones that think that you can only drive through a car wash to get the car clean! Mine do too! haha! It's called being busy, not lazy! hehe love you and your kids are just awesome! I miss them so much! and you of course!