Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is February really almost gone?

Greg wanted me to blog about the hospital visit complete with pictures....uggh, The girls Had so much fun at the hopital! They thought it was great..there was a t.v. and everything-you could tell that they have been tv deprived for 5 months....
They came to visit me but since I had a ton of drugs going through the IV I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

No caption necessary...


One more glorious picture and we are done!



This would be me.....with my seabands on, looking really cute in my "Handy Helper". It was my big day out. haha My mom and I laughed soooooo hard! I sat down in the cart and we were both just laughing-I guess it felt weird to both of us to have to push me around. Well just as we turned a corner in Hobby Lobby this little girl, probably Halle's age said,"Oh Mommy, that lady is really old!" We didn't really know what the Mom was trying to say to her daughter for making the comment because we were both just laughing so hard! If I had been hydrated at all I definitely would have peed my pants and my mom just about did! Then we saw her again in the store and she said, " Oh mommy, look, she does have a booboo!" That poor mom, we have all been there right, when your kids say something somewhat phopaw and you just want to run and hide. Happy memory with my mom for sure!




Mmmm, Halle needed a tea party with mommy so we decided to have





'Watermelon Tea"...aka water and I think she made us some "corn on the cob". She is ready for summer!





Halle was taking some pictures one day and I deleted of the ones she took-ya know, close up pictures of our table and stuff but I could not delete this one. How cute that she took a picture of her little feet with pink tights!























Baby blue eyes. When she was a baby Dr. Hensley checked to make sure she didn't have any cataracts or problems with her eyes because she had never seen a babies eyes so wide open.









Greg went o!n a fieldtrip with Taylor's class and they went to a musuem who was having an exhibit on the Mexican culture. This is Tay with her class. I love how she can't "just" smile!










Tay and a "favorite" classmate. haha
























Taylor on the bus. Its not something she gets to do very often so when she does ride on the bus, it is a huge deal! Thankfully Greg was there this time to catch a photo of our big girl.













Halle totally fell in love with Tay's horsie this month-she dressed it in pink jammies almost everyday.














Oh, Grandma, we love you!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you so much and cant wait to be with you again! Thank you so much for your month of service to us!! We will never forget it...ever, ever!















So funny, we went in to check on Tay and Halle and they were both completly out but it looks like Tay was thinking about getting up but only got this far!! haha
















My mom shoveled our driveway so many times while she was here! She thought she was getting away from the snow when she moved from Wyoming at the beginning of January but we grabbed her before she could enjoy any of that warmth emanating from Southern Utah

















Oh, my girls, always there to help out.....Maybe they thought they could eat all the snow to help Grandma.


















4 comments:

Jake and Em said...

I miss those blue eyes so bad!!!! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!! The picture of you in the wheel chair is hilarious! We definately would have had an accident if I were there!

Sarah said...

Oh, wow! That stinks to be so sick that you have to go to the ER. You poor thing. Your girls are so cute, they look like they have lots of fun, glad you got some help from your mom & your hired girl. You deserve it!

The Favorite said...

WAY fun pictures!! So sad to see you in the hospital though. You are a marathon girl and will be again soon- don't worry about the skipping. You know I love you and think of you always! Keep having tea parties and hope Spring will come soon.

Naomi said...

Love the wheelchair ride. . . Your girls are so precious loving you through your hospital visit. I love the "watermelon" tea party- so precious!