Monday, February 2, 2009

January Fun!

We (I use the word "we" lightly) went sledding when Greg got home from work one night and the girls thought it was so fun to go sledding in the dark. We have a park called Glenn miller Park that actually has a big grassy hill that was perfect for sledding. You could hear the girls screaming all the way down to the bottom of the hill. Love it!









It finally snowed here in Indiana this month..Tay had lots of snow days and delayed school hours so their was plenty of time for playing in it! Tay loved going out and playing, but Halle just loved the dressing up part, and getting hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.... go figure.












When I get the chance I will post the finished product of their art...







I love to watch them sleep.....is that weird?








I went in to check on the girls and Halle had gotten out of bed and put on a crown...the magic wand is behind her, obviously she fell asleep in the middle of the imagining....perhaps she wished herself to sleep. Even princesses must get their rest I suppose.









7 comments:

OnlyAng said...

Oh Steph! I love reading your posts. You INSPIRE me to be and do better. Tay and Halle are priceless, what a darling story about your little princess with her tiara! Can't wait to see you all again. Chin-up, your little man will be here, healthy and strong, before you know it! Love to you all.

Jenny said...

Not weird at all (well I might not be the best gage of weirdness :)). I love love love watching my girls sleep! They are so precious. I love the princess story too!

Naomi said...

Stephanie! I just got caught up on how you've been doing! I SO feel for you! What a blessing it is to have your mom with you- and what a blessing you are to your sweet little boy. You are such an incredible mother and I so wish we were closer! I can understand the feelings of "loosing touch" with your other children when you are so sick. It is so hard, and you are right- the more time we spend with our little ones the more precious they become. Tay and Halle will love you through this- no matter what (that is the great thing about kids, that whole "unconditional love" thing :)- plus, you are giving them a baby brother. Hang in there! I will be praying for you!
:) Naomi

Jake and Em said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when you post pictures!! We miss the girls so much! Those are the cutest pics of them! Tay just hates the camera doesn't she!

ashley g. said...

That crown! I absolutely love it. How beautiful have your girls turned out? I love them! I remember when your oldest was born! How strange to see her so grown up!

Petersen Kids said...

Oh my heck....that little Tay is growing up so fast!! Such cute pics of your girls! Hope all is going well with you and your preg. Love ya!

The Favorite said...

I love to watch my kids sleep too. Love the princess. Glad you got some snow. I hope you are feeling better. I LOVE you!