Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow, Please ignore previous post-Can you say "Whiner"




Just a little bit of pregnancy hormones kicking in there. I changed my mind....the help is AWESOME! haha, today I had a ton of stuff that I needed to get done and Emily did most of it, and played with Halle and helped her her letters, while I layed around and felt really sick. Awesome! I am almost Giddy-You know, I am totally getting spoiled and I'm already thinking of ways to slyly convince Greg that I need to keep the help even once the baby is born. Let me know if you think of any ideas! Hee hee.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

No apology necessary. It would be hard to be so sick and not play with your other kids, but I'm thinking the extra help would sure be nice even when your not feeling sick. Just tell Greg you need the help because you just had a baby, even up to a year after, it will work right?

Wandering Willow said...

I don't know how to tell you to convince him, BUT DO IT! Right now with my husband gone it is so hard and I have no one over here in Germany to help!!!! And even when he is home and not deployed it is difficult when he has really long days! Totally worth it but not easy when you have long hours to yourself and them! Even though they are the best thing ever. Help would be great!!! Good luck to you on getting him to do it! :) Again such adorable girls! And going to 3 wasn't as bad as my transition from 1 to 2 kids! That seemed alot harder at first. But being a parent is always filled with these
"fun" challenges!!! :) Lots of love to you and rest up!