Monday, November 3, 2008

The 5k Race...

Okay, so after the race we were trying to all jump up in the air and sadly....this was the best one we had, notice how high up we all are! We all had soooo very much fun! The weather was perfect and we all did great. Us girls almost didn't make it up the mountain in time to start but luckily Bridget and Megan crushed on some guys who gave us a ride to the starting line. Janet ran it pregnant, I admire her so much!!! What to go chicka! You are my hero!
I'm the winner!!!??? After the race, Taylor and I were listening to my Ipod shuffle (step up) when all of the sudden everyone turned to look at me...I thought that maybe I was singing too loudly but then they said that I was the fastest female for 20-29 year olds. It was a small race, especially to win with my time...but I ran it in 22:20, I was excited. I had never won anything except for when I cheated that one time in a CC race:) I got a pair of socks for it and everything! Not bad for a girl coming from sea level to 7000 ft. Hee hee, listen to me brag!

My mom, chilled with all the crazies while we ran, Thank you Mom!!!


Ahh, the cute supporters! I love them!



1 comment:

Jake and Em said...

I love the story of your cheating days!!