Sunday, November 2, 2008

We are alive!

Hello, we have finally surfaced...Our move to Richmond has been great and each day we find out something new about our town that make it feel more and more like home. For those of you who were worried...we have signed on at a local gym called the Health Connection and they even let me run outside while Halle is in the childcare. There is this awesome place called the Hayes Arboretium and it is just trails and trails that wind through pretty trees and hills behind this local gym....perfect! Except for the fact that it is closed to the public November through February because they let hunters in....So I think, Im not sure,that I will have to find another place to run for the next few months, being that I am not so sly at dodging bullets and I look awful in those orange vests..although that could be an option! Oh, and by the way, Who needs Target!!!?? I dont! They have this amazing place called Wal-Mart here and it is fancy, let me tell you! It has everything I need! (Im sorry Target, I had to say it, I promise I will come and visit you whenever I get the chance.) Anyway, I have a ton of pictures to get to, I think I will just do a summary for you of our summer, and fall-SAD!

2 comments:

Jake and Em said...

That is awesome about the Arboretium!!(spelling?, who needs it) Good luck with the bullets, you would look great in orange though! I'm so proud of you for posting so much! Cute pictures! I miss though crazy chicas! Only 3 more weeks! Can't wait! xoxo

OnlyAng said...

So glad you are getting situated! Miss you all, hope to see you soon! Ang