Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Digging my heart out with a spoon...yeah,it felt kinda like that!

So much trust in a few little steps!
She was so excited to go and stay all day at school....She couldn't believe she was going to be able to eat lunch at school!

Ah best buddies...seperated for 7 hours a day. Halle and I cried the whole first day, it feels like I am just handing her over to the world to take care of now. I totally understand how some mom's say that they live for summer, when their kids belong to them again.


5 comments:

Naomi said...

Growing up is so hard! I absolutely LOVE your house! What I would give for a beautiful new home to remodel and decorate!! You are going to do such a great job. . . it will be beautiful!
:)

Melanie said...

There is a quote from Marjorie Hinckley about loving summer with her kids!

Petersen Kids said...

I'm sorry, I know it's hard. Most importantly, Tay loves her sister and her fam. She will still love being home!
Your girls are so cute! You can tell they love each other. Good job Steph, that's because of you!

Karena said...

Steph- your family pictures always turn out so stinkin cute! What is the trick. Everything looks great in Richmond. You look awesome as well! Are you coming out this way for Christmas? I need to see you!!!!

Allen Lovers said...

Your family picture is so cute!! I can't believe Taylor is going to school!! How fun!! I'm glad she likes it!!