Monday, November 3, 2008

Dear Golfing, I dont like you much!

Look how pretty!! Greg and the mountains!
Ah, Dustins, we had so much fun golfing with you! Who knew you were suuuch good golfers!? Quit your dayjobs...seriously. ps...next time we are getting a cart!

Cute picture.......


Awful golfer! you know when you try something for the first time....and you are like, well at least the first time I will have beginners luck...well.. I didn't even have that! This was nothing like putt putt, by the end I was so miserable from never being able to hit the ball I just carried it up the last hill. Bad sport, maybe, but I am sticking to Putt putt!



Okay, maybe I will golf again here, or maybe just sneak onto the course and have a picnic. Couldn't you just stare at those mountains all day?




1 comment:

Janet said...

I look like a total boy in that picture. Amen to the cart!