Monday, November 3, 2008

The End of Summer, Lost forever...

The last part of our trip to WY and the end of our summer are lost in, well they are gone. I thought that they had downloaded properly on my computer but they did not and I had already deleted them from my camera before I realized it....The Hog wrestling, my best birthday ever, Tays first day of kindergarten and tons more are lost. I cried! But now I have to move onto fall, as I am sure all of you are tired of me bloggin summer since it is November!

2 comments:

Janet said...

That is so sad!!!! I'm sorry :o(

OnlyAng said...

That's terrible that you lost the photos! I did the same thing with a big Disney Land trip, I cried, too! Your blogs are a blast, I look everyday to see if you have updates. Miss you all, keep blogging and posting your wonderful pictures! The one of you and Greg in the tube.... My absolute favorite!!