Sunday, November 2, 2008

Summer Work!


Sweet summertime, its a perfect time to make some sweet moolah (is that how you spell it Kip?) Tay and Halle had a ton of fun having a cookie and lemonade stand at our Garage sale, I think they made more money than I did. Thanks Emy for letting us use your house to host the Garage sale, what a hot, sticky day that was! And so fun...Miss you!

Halle, doing some chores around the house...is that a fake smile? I cant tell.


Crazy Tay! Water monkey, Kids are awesome, give them a sink with water and soap and dirty dishes and they will be happy forever! Until they grow up and then I hear that they dont like chores so much!



Hard at work! If mom doesn't work, somebody has to...right Tay!!




1 comment:

Jake and Em said...

I love posts from the Ingrams!!! I had to laugh when I saw the fan in the background in the picture from the garage sale! What a day! It was fun though!!